American Technocrete supplies the premier patented molds for manufacturing modular concrete products used for fences and building systems. We know that starting production of a new product is not easy, and that is why American Technocrete offers the experience and "know how" to assist in maximizing the opportunity to profit from the growing concrete fence and modular housing markets both nationally and internationally.
- Withstands daily use of wet poured concrete, vibration, curing and stripping.
- Features hinged flaps and side closing arms.
- Easy application of form release.
- Consistent panel interlock and uniform thickness.
- Flaps remain constant during vibration.
- No obstructions over pouring surface
- Easy use of transferable hopper for concrete control.
Post and Cap Molds
- Post molds are an enclosed unit.
- No leaking or breaking apart required for stripping.
- Various directional posts available.
- Rail fence posts utilize rubber block outs for ease in stripping.
- Panels cap molds feature texture on all sides.
Ready-mix producers and precast manufacturers can easily diversify with molds that are compact and can adapt to most manufacturing operations.
The molds are sold in sets which include: one 12-panel gang mold, two 10' (3m) post molds and two panel cap molds. Brick and Stone sets also include one post cap mold (2 per form). Woodgrain Rail sets include one 12-rail gang mold and six 7'-6"(2.3m) post molds, capable of making 2, 3 or 4 rail posts.
The molds supplied by American Technocrete are designed to operate for a minimum of five years with proper maintenance.